Monday, February 16, 2015

A good day starts with a Tortilla in Espana

A message from the coast of Andalusia 

I love to surf here at El Palmar





























Yes I know it's a little bit quite on the #vmadventure blog. But Iam in southspain and enjoy the
sun,beach,food and city Conil. Mostly I start my day with a tortilla across the street. It is the best I have eaten in the whole of Spain. The El Canario bar is a good bar to learn my Spanish and enjoy the Andalusian food.

DESAYUNO


























The lastest video of Velo Moda, gone with the fishes

The lastest video I wanted to make was from the beautifull cliff coast.  I maked some beautifull shots, but the last shot was from a big wave and my camera was gone with the fishes. The ocean was to strong and there was no way to find the camera back. So this was symbolic the last video.


What is the next destination ?












And what I'am gonna do in South Spain ? To Marocco,cycling back to the Netherlands ore stay here for a while. No the first plan was trying to make a living here. But it's better to life without plans because my mind told me it's time to go to CHILE South America. 20 march without the bicycle I fly to Chile.

I stay here for a couple of day's in Conil and 26 february I met a good friend of the Netherlands Rob Kaan. We going to kitesurf at Tarifa. And we are flying back 3 march to the Netherlands. So it's time for an other adventure at the other side of the world.
Naomi Muñoz thank you for inviting me to your country. I look forward to go on Adventure with you.

In Chile I'am going to write about the cycling scene over there and about a healty living (sport and food). 

#vmadventure Life is one big adventure it's what you make of it !

No comments:

Post a Comment