Thursday, February 19, 2015

#vmadventure The best of my adventure + VIDEO




























#vmadventure A great experience !

My bicycle brought me to the South Spain.
On my way I crossed alot of places
I met alot of people
Learned alot of other cultures and people
Enjoyed the power of the sun
Fighted against rain and cold with support of Grib Grab clothes
So I want to show you the best of my #vmadventure
I want to thank everybody who supported me

19-02-15 CONIL ANDALUCIA SPAIN

Important cities I visited on my trip

HOLLAND
Goes 20-09-14
Rilland

BELGIUM
Antwerpen
Geraardsbergen

FRANCE
Cambrai
Creil
Poisy 
Tours
Chatre
Chautelaret
Sireuil
Bordeaux
Lacanau
Mimisan
Hossegor
Biarritz

SPAIN
Hondarribia
San Sebastian
Bilbao
Santander
Oviedo
Leon
Valladolid
Salamanca

PORTUGAL
Mogadouro
Vila Flor
Lamares
Vila Real
Amarante
Porto
Aveiro
Figueria da Foz
Nazare
Peniche
Ereceira
Sintra
Cascais
Lisboa
Setubal
Evora 
Beja

SPAIN
Cartagena
Sevilla
Cordoba
Granada
Lajaron
Orgiva
Salobrena
Nerja
Malaga
El Chorro
Ronda
Arcos de la Fronteira
Cadiz
Conil

No comments:

Post a Comment