Monday, January 4, 2016

What happens with Velo Moda in 2016 ?

Naomi and Antoine at the Death Road in Bolivia


After my #VMADVENTURE to South Spain there was a long silence on the blog.


I never leave the  bicycle but I made less kilometers


After meeting Naomi Muñoz on my travel I decided to visit her in Chile. I fell in love with her and the Chilean life.
Here family introduced me to the beautiful nature life in Pirque near Santiago de Chile.
Naomi and I left Chile to visit Bolivia and Peru. In Bolivia we cycled the death road, a great experience. After leaving Peru I went back to the Netherlands and worked in the fruit picking.
I met Naomi in Montpelier again and we cycled with her study friends to Barcelona.
After going to Morocco and being in the Netherlands we decided to go back to Chile.
We are going to start working with the bees and brewing beer and creating more natural products.
Of course cycling is part of our life and we keep you updated of our experiences.

If you want to follow our adventure look at Ecopirque

Riding from Montpelier to Barcelona

ECO PIRQUE
Alberto and Cecilia
Working with the Bees 



No comments:

Post a Comment