Monday, April 11, 2016

#Vmadventure in Chile, a paradise for cyclists


Maybe you didn't her for a long time something of Velo Moda, that is right. There was allot of work to do with the bees and also the plants,flowers and trees needs allot of attention. But there was always time for a good trip on the mountain bike. 

I learned allot of my first flat tires I had, so I choosed to ride tubeless and the problem is solved. The terrain is dry and there are allot of cactus plants and trees with thorns. I'am very happy that the mountains are that close. That can be very efficient if I have less time I can choose allitle round and loose all my energy in one hour. The mountains can make training very hard. I live near Santiago where you can find mountains of 6000 m for trekking and 3000 m for cyclists. If you like to go on your road bicycle than the Cajon cel Maipo gives you good roads, the downhill and enduro bikers can go to normaly ski resorts. And if you love to go on vacation by bicycle, cycle up north to the dessert ore cycle south to glaciers. Okay you need to take some time because Chile has a length of 8000 km but that gives you a big diversity.

If you like freedom,adventure and nature come to Chile.

You will love it.













No comments:

Post a Comment