Sunday, January 4, 2015

#vmadventure Granada en mi corazon + Video

La naturaleza en Granada































My first experience with Granada was the city center. I feeled the sportivity from the outdoor people, I saw the real food in combination with a not to commercial life.

When I joined a free walking tour from the Makuto Guesthouse Hostel I fell in love with this city. The stunning views from the hill where people still living in caves. The connection with the nature is verry close. A short walk and you feel connected with the big Sierra Nevada. It is a city with allot of Arabian influence and a changing climate.

The beautifull moments at christmas and being with the locals maked this time perfect. I know Granada is in my heart, Granada es en mi corazon.





No comments:

Post a Comment