Monday, January 19, 2015

#Vmadventure Investing in health is investing in good food

Good food at the Mercado of Malaga






























People ask me allot how I find the energy to cycle to south Spain.
I always say it's about the history inside my legs.
Maybe I'm cycling sportive now for 15 years and my legs give me allot of energy.
I told them also everybody can do it on his own way. It's al about how you feel and a combination
of recovery and good food.

Yes the food part inspired me for allot of years. Healty food can make you feel allot better.
Your body is like a engine, keep it clean and give it gasoline (food).
I love to cook and enjoy eating food everyday, so cycling is a great hobby.
Eating good is not just eating two piece of fruit a day. Try to eat various ingredients, like seeds,nuts,fruit,vegetables,fish and Oats is very helpful. Don't eat to much but see everyday as a new day and start again.
The right discipline is everything, cycling and travelling can make you lazy and let you forget the health factor. I see my self like a sponge, when Iam finished there is nothing inside any more.
When you sport you loose a lot of minerals and calories. Eat it when you need it is my motto.
So be sure you always have some food with you. Food can be your recovery and your startup for a new energetic day.

I went this day to the mercado in Malaga and it feels like a food paradise. Good quality food and good prices. Try to avoid the bad food and invest in quality. It can make you feel better and give you more daily energy. And if you feel bad try to find a sollution wich nature products can make you feel better.
There is to much information of healthy food so I advise you to read some Internet blogs about it. Stay sharp because there is allot of bad information on the Internet about what is healty.

Eat it when you need it !


No comments:

Post a Comment